The workflow of your dental practice is critically important to patient comfort and working efficiency. Many architects and designers do not have a good understanding of dental procedures and can therefore make errors in design that are difficult or impossible to rectify after the fitout is complete.
In order to design dental practices that support good workflow we call upon many years of design and feedback from our past customers. We apply a number of standard dental design principles but also remain aware that no two practices are the same.
The design of your practice will need to be tailored to accommodate factors such as:
· Building size and layout
· Construction factors or limitations within the base building
· Number of treatment rooms
· Type and number of patient visits
· Number of staff
· Variety of offerings
· Consultation areas
· Type, brand and location of dental specific equipment
· Type and application of custom dental cabinetry and joinery
The workflow of dental practices is very specific and requires a custom design by a designer experienced in the field.